You Should Consider These When Purchasing a Constant Temperature Humidity Chamber
Do you think that knowing the size of the customer's product or the size of the constant temperature and the range of temperature and humidity requirements can give them clear price? Actually not. After being trained by our professional sales, we have a deep understanding. Here is what you need to consider and pay attention to when purchasing a constant temperature and humidity chamber.
What Should Be Considered When Buying a Constant Temperature Humidity Chamber?
1. Meet the user's technical indicators;
2. Performance and price;
3. Ability to handle after-sales service and equipment failure.
The control methods of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber are: cycle setting: 9999×999 cycles can be executed, and 5 groups of independent partial cycles can be cut out.
Constant temperature and humidity chamber control method: adopts intelligent forward and reverse bidirectional synchronous output, and contains advanced slope control logic.
Constant temperature and humidity chamber data setting: touch-sensitive dialog chamber setting mode, constant temperature and humidity test chamber is also called constant temperature and humidity testing machine, constant temperature and humidity chamber, constant temperature machine or constant temperature and humidity chamber, used to detect materials in various Environmental performance equipment and test various materials for heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and humidity resistance.
It is suitable for testing the quality of products such as electronics, electrical appliances, communications, instruments, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical treatment, and aerospace.
Precautions For Purchase
1. Understand the size requirements (mm), the size of the customer’s product, our size, and the other side’s factory gate are all factors to be considered
- Inner volume (L/M³)
- Inner chamber size (W*H*D)
- Outer size (W*H*D) Gate size (W*H)
2. Understand the temperature requirement (℃), the temperature requirement is not only the temperature range of the customer's customer, but the customer should also have a detailed understanding of the detailed test process requirements for product testing.
- Temperature range
- Temperature uniformity
- Temperature fluctuation
- Temperature deviation
- Cooling rate (average/linear)
- Cooling rate (average/linear)
- Whether the load is energized test
- The heat of load is energized (w)
3. Humidity requirements Humidity requirements are not just the humidity range of the customer's customers, customers should also have a detailed understanding of the detailed test process requirements for product testing.
- Humidity range
- Humidity deviation
- Humidity fluctuation
- Humidity uniformity
4 Other. Test conditions that must be met Sometimes customers are not very clear about product test technology, and blindly choose unsuitable equipment.
- High temperature and high humidity
- Low temperature and high humidity
- Low temperature and low humidity
- Special conditions of military standard
5. Requirements for another factory site: site installation conditions
I think these are worth seeing for you who are choosing or preparing to start the constant temperature and humidity chamber. By the way, it is a good choice to contact us and get free quote. Remember, any interests, Haida Equipment is always here.