HD-E808-60A Salt Spray Chamber
Packaging Dimensions: (WxDxH) 1270*800*1380mm
Power supply source: single-phase, 220V±10%, 50Hz (can be appointed)
Gross Weight: 120kg
HS Code: 8479899990
Internal Size (W*D*H)
External Size (W*D*H)
P.V.C rigid plastic plate, thickness 8mm
Diameter 10mm glass fiber rod, anti-rust
V-shape plastic steel to make sure sample in 15~30 degree inclined
Room temperature ~ 55℃
Continuous and Periodic spray type
Test Chamber Temperature
Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS)35±1℃
Saturated air Barrel Temperature
Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS)47±1℃
1.0~2.0 ml / 80cm2 / hr
Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS6.5~7.2)
Brine Tank Capacity
Multiple Safety Protection Devices
Current discharge protection, over pressure protection, over temperature protection, over load fuse protection
Testing Salt/ Measuring tank/Spray Nozzle x 1 set
1HP Air pump (provided by buyer)
ASTM B117-08, ISO 9227
1. Durable hard 5 mm PVC construction, anti-corrosion and easy to clean.
2. Reservoirs with mixing system on stand.
3. Separate heating system apart from salt testing chamber to ensure accurate result and protect circuit.
4. Exposure zone lined with corrosion-resistant PVC sheets.
5. Clear cover allows viewing of test conditions.
6. Peaked cover prevents dripping of condensation onto samples.
7. Water seal and water level protection system.
8. Heated humidifying tower with air relief valve, adjustable tower tip to orient salt fog.
9. Automatic DI water fills to humidifying tower.
10. Digital temperature control.
11. Integral over-protection on heaters.
12. Low water cut-off protection on humidifying tower.
HD-F750-1 Foam Fatigue Tester
Packaging Dimensions: (W*D*H) 950*680*1230MM
Power supply source: single-phase, 220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
Gross Weight: 190kg
APPLICATIONS & TEST PURPOSE
The machine is used to test foam fatigue by repeating indentation of a test piece by an indentor smaller in area than the test piece, the maximum load reached during each cycle being kept within specified limits. The machine can adjust the low platen automatically during testing to provide force compensation.
DESIGN STANDARD: ASTM D3574 Test I3
Holes diameter 6mm, space 20mm
Having an overall diameter of 250 mm± 1 mm with a 25 mm± 1 mm radius at its lower edge, provided with a device for applying a maximum force of 750 N ± 20 N during one loading cycle.
(70 ± 5) times per minute.(adjustable)
Test pieces shall be right parallelepipeds having sides of length 380 mm± 20 mm and a thickness of 50 mm± 2 mm.
6 digits cycle counter for test cycle setting
LCD touch screen
Adjust the test position during testing to compensate the force automatically
AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, single phase